In this post, you will learn how to make Spinach Cheese Tortellini and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Spinach Cheese Tortellini.
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1 large can of crushed tomato
- 1 package of cheese tortellini (dried, frozen or fresh) – prepare per package instructions
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 Tbs flour
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¾ C milk
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 small onion – diced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- ¼ c Parmesan Cheese – grated (fresh is best). Plus more to taste.
- 2 tsp raw sugar
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- Pepper and Salt to taste
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tsp thyme
- Prepare tortellini per package instructions.In a large stainless steel pan, heat onions in olive oil and butter over medium heat until onions are soft and translucent (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add the garlic and allow to cook x 1 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes (juice and all), salt and pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, thyme, oregano, cumin and dried basil and raw sugar and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add spinach leaves all at once and place lid on the pan so that spinach can wilt. Stir occasionally until leaves are wilted. If tomato mixture becomes to dry you can add water cup at a time as needed to wilt the spinach. Continue to allow the tomato mixture to simmer.Once the spinach is wilted, in a small bowl, mix flour, milk and cream together and whisk together with a fork or a whisk. Once well blended, add to the tomato/spinach mixture.
- Add the Parmesan Cheese.Using a slotted spoon, remove the tortellini from its cooking water and place into the tomato mixture. Gently mix with a wooden spoon being careful not to tear up the tortellini.
- Heat on stove top until all is heated through.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and fresh basil
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 169.96 USD
Product Name:- Galanz Digital Cooking hot / cold blender 8 Settings 60 oz stainless Steel Base
Product End Date:- 2022.06.13 00:50:34
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 136.53 USD
Product Name:- Chefman Air Fryer Toaster Oven 6 Slice 26 QT Convection AirFryer w/ Auto Shut…
Product End Date:- 2022.06.10 12:58:09
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 399.00 USD
Product Name:- Samsung ME21R706BAT 30″ Tuscan Steel Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #124804
Product End Date:- 2022.06.27 12:44:09