In this post, you will learn how to make Thai Stir-Fry Chicken With Cashew Nuts and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Thai Stir-Fry Chicken With Cashew Nuts.
- 300-350g Chicken breast or thighs (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 onion (cut into wedges)
- 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 stalk green onion
- Dry chilies
- 1 tablespoon Thai chili paste (or less, depends on how spicy you can take)
- A handful of cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Dark soy sauce
- On medium flame, fry the garlic until fragrant and not brown.
- Add in the chicken and cook until nearly done. Then, add in Thai chili paste and stir well. Add a bit less than recommended if you can’t take spiciness.
- Add in the onion, cashew nuts, dry chilies and spring onion. Give it a good mix and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Then, season with soya sauce. Add in dark soya sauce to sweeten the dish and give it a little bit of colour. Serve warm.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 18.95 USD
Ebook Title:- Reloading Data Log Book Ammo Brand New
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.17 16:33:17
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.98 USD
Ebook Title:- The 30-Minute Vegan: Over 175 Quick, Delicious, and Healthy Recipes for E – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 13:51:55
Price: 16.02 USD
Ebook Title:- It’s Ok That You’re Not Ok: Meeting Grief and Loss in a Culture That Doesn’t Und
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 00:39:56