Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make The Benedict Burger and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make The Benedict Burger.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- Poached Eggs& Bacon
- pinch pepper& salt
- salt& pepper
- 1 shallot chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Save 2 tbsp butter and keep cold in refrigerator.
- In small saucepan, melt remaining butter; keep warm.
- In a stainless steel bowl, whisk egg yolks until thickened and pale. Whisk in water and lemon juice. Add 1 tbsp of the cold butter.
- This will make your arm burn, and if it doesn't you are in wayyyy better shape than me – congratulations
- Set the bowl over a pot with about 2 inches of barely simmering water; whisk until bottom of pan can be seen between whisks and wires of whisk become lightly coated, 1 to 2 minutes. Oh yay, arm burn again!
- Remove from heat and immediately whisk in remaining cold butter to stop the cooking of the yolks.
- Slowly drizzle in the butter while whisking to thicken to consistency of whipping cream. Increasing amount of butter slightly, and seasoning.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl just until combined. Shape into 6 balls, flatten with the bottom of a plate.
- Throw into the fridge or freezer for a few minutes while you are heating the grill.
- Bbq about 6 minutes on each side
- In a pot place about 3-4 inches of water. Bring to a boil and add 2 tbsp. vinegar.
- Slowly drop an egg into the water. Keep in the water for about 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.20 USD
Ebook Title:- Instant Pot Cookbook : Over 100 Instant Pot Recipes for the Everyday Home -…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.10 09:31:27
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 25.00 USD
Ebook Title:- The Dairy Hollow House Cookbook
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 17:19:33
Price: 13.96 USD
Ebook Title:- Ninja Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners: 75+ Recipes for Faster, Healthier, & Cri
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.22 13:36:53