In this post, you will learn how to make Thick, Fudgy, One Bowl Brownies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Thick, Fudgy, One Bowl Brownies.
- 5 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into quarters
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder, sifted*
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 cup (5 ounces) all-purpose flour
- Adjust an oven rack to the lower-middle position and heat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan** with two pieces of foil and spray with vegetable oil spray.
- Melt the semi-sweet and unsweetened chocolate and butter in a large heatproof bowl set over a sauce plan of barely simmering water, stirring occasionally with a spatula (or wooden spoon) until smooth. Remove bowl from heat and stir in the cocoa powder until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Once mixture has cooled, stir in the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt until combined. Add flour, stirring until just combined. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan; spread the batter into the corners and smooth the surface using your spatula. Bake until slightly puffed and a toothpick or wooden skewer inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, 35 – 40 minutes. Cool the brownies on a wire rack to room temperature (I did not wait this long, I waited for about, 5 minutes – I needed chocolate). Looses the edges with a pairing knife and lift the brownies from the pan using the foil extensions. Cut the brownies into 1-inch squares and serve.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 19.61 USD
Ebook Title:- Ninja Foodi Xl Pro Air Oven Cookbook: 300 Easy, Delicious & Crispy Recipes …
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 13:36:06
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 18.68 USD
Ebook Title:- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: A Collection of 20 Prints by Samin Nosrat (English) Print
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 17:59:53
Price: 5.08 USD
Ebook Title:- Southern Living, 1995 Annual Recipes by Southern Living Editors
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.27 21:23:39