In this post, you will learn how to make Thyme-scented Scalloped Potatoes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Thyme-scented Scalloped Potatoes.
- 25 grams (1oz) butter, melted
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, plus more for broiling
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch thick slices
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups Gruyere or Swiss cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.In a saucepan, heat up the cream with a sprig of thyme.While cream is heating up, butter a casserole dish.
- Place a layer of potato in an overlapping pattern and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove cream from heat, then pour a little over the potatoes. Top with some grated Parmesan and Gruyere. Make 2 more layers ending with a last layer of cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle some more Parmesan and Gruyere and broil until cheese browns, about 5 minutes.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 499.95 USD
Product Title:- Blendtec Designer 675 Blender With Wildside+ Jar Champagne
Product End Date:- 2022.05.13 01:33:42
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 64.99 USD
Product Title:- AIRFRYER PRO PLUS (PS5001982)
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 319.00 USD
Product Title:- GE JVM7195FLDS 30″ Black Slate Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #115644
Product End Date:- 2022.05.08 19:32:19