In this post, you will learn how to make Tipsy chocolate cupcakes with raspberry frosting and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Tipsy chocolate cupcakes with raspberry frosting.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 250g 8.8 oz. butter, at room temperature
- 250ml buttermilk (or plain milk with 3 drops lemon juice – let sit for 5-10 minutes before using)
- 125ml hot coffee
- 3 tablespoons Coffee liqueur
- 4 eggs, separated
- 250g 8.8 oz. icing sugar
- 210g 7.4 oz. plain flour
- 125g 4.4 oz. fresh raspberries, washed and dried
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 150g 5.3 caster sugar
- 90g 3.1 oz. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 125ml vegetable oil
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F and line your tins with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, sift together the cocoa powder, flour, sugar, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and salt.
- Crack the eggs in and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients one by one, mixing well before adding the next one. Add the coffee last.
- Beat for another few minutes.
- Fill your tins no more than ⅔ (I like using an ice cream scoop to ensure even distribution).
- Bake for 12-16 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before frosting.
- For the frosting
- Take the butter out of the fridge 15 to 30 minutes before using so it is soft enough.
- In a bowl, beat the butter, icing sugar and raspberries until creamy, adding sugar or milk to achieve the right consistency. Note: using fresh raspberries, your frosting might remain a little grainy
- Frost your cupcakes using a spatula or piping bag.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.33 USD
Ebook Title:- Laxmi’s Vegetarian Kitchen: Simple, Healthful Recipes from India’s Great…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 01:52:11
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Simply Satisfying : Over 200 Vegetarian Recipes You’ll Want to Make Again and…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 04:35:20
Price: 4.60 USD
Ebook Title:- Crock-Pot Recipe Collection by Publications International Ltd.
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 08:22:20