In this post, you will learn how to make Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Pie and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Pie.
- 2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs (about 16 crackers)
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate (preferably 61 percent cacao), finely chopped
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate (preferably 55 percent cacao), chopped
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Ground cloves
- 1 ounce milk chocolate, melted
- Make the crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugars, salt, and cinnamon in bowl. Firmly press mixture into bottom and up sides of a deep, 9 1/2-inch pie dish.
- Bake until firm, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle bittersweet chocolate over bottom of crust. Return to oven to melt chocolate, about 1 minute.
- Spread chocolate in a thin layer on bottom and up sides.
- Let cool on a wire rack. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- Make the filling: In a large heatproof bowl set over a pot of simmering water, melt semisweet chocolate and butter, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, eggs, cornstarch, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and a pinch of cloves in a medium bowl.
- Whisk 1/3 pumpkin mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Whisk in remaining pumpkin mixture until completely incorporated.
- Transfer pie dish to a rimmed baking sheet, and pour pumpkin mixture into crust.
- Bake until center is set but still a bit wobbly, 55 to 60 minutes.
- Let cool in pie dish on a wire rack. Refrigerate until well chilled, at least 8 hours (preferably overnight). Before serving, drizzle melted milk chocolate on top.
- Serve immediately.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 135.43 USD
Product Name:- Anthter Blender 1600W Professional Blender for Kitchen Countertop Blenders fo…
Product End Date:- 2022.05.10 16:18:41
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 212.99 USD
Product Name:- Deco Chef 24 QT Black Stainless Steel Countertop 1700 Watt Toaster Oven with Bui
Product End Date:- 2022.05.22 08:39:23
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 133.96 USD
Product Name:- COMFEE’ EM720CPL-PM Countertop Microwave Oven with Sound On/Off, ECO Mode and Ea
Product End Date:- 2022.05.04 15:03:56