In this post, you will learn how to make Two Bite Black Bean Brownies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Two Bite Black Bean Brownies.
- •2 teaspoons baking soda
- •1 can black beans, rinsed and drained (540ml can)
- •¾ cup brewed coffee
- •¾ cup chopped, pitted dates (approximately 20 small)
- •¾ cup Dutch dark cocoa powder
- •¼ teaspoon sea salt
- •½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- •2 vanilla beans or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- •2 whole eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick baking oil or line with mini muffin cups.
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor (except chocolate chips and toppings). Blend on high for 20-30 seconds or until completely smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips (optional).
- Sprinkle brownies with the toppings: dark chocolate chips, coconut, pecans, or other toppings of your choice.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
- *If you don’t have a mini muffin tray use an 8” x 8” pan and bake for 30 minutes.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 24.79 USD
Ebook Title:- Superhero Nutrition
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 23:03:42
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.86 USD
Ebook Title:- Graham Kerr’s Simply Splenda Cookbook: Recipes for Everything from Jam and Pickl
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 13:11:06
Price: 11.95 USD
Ebook Title:- RECIPE BOOK for Zojirushi Home Bakery Maestro Breadmaker BB-SSC10
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.26 19:24:18