Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Vegan Colcannon Soup and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Vegan Colcannon Soup.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium leeks, tough green outer leaves removed, washed well (see Kitchen Tip), and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 stalk celery (with leaves), roughly chopped
- 3 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes (about 2 cups)
- ¼ head savoy cabbage, roughly chopped (3 cups)
- 1 head kale, stemmed and roughly chopped (about 8 cups)
- 8 cups Roasted Vegetable Stock or store-bought low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Heat the oil in a large stockpot set over medium-high heat, until it shimmers. Add the leeks, garlic, and celery, and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes, until the edges are golden. Add the parsnips, potatoes, cabbage, kale, stock, salt, and pepper and stir well. Reduce the heat to medium and cover.
- Bring the soup to a boil; then reduce the heat to a low simmer. Cook for 30 to 35 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and soft. Add the lemon juice.
- Using an immersion blender (or working in batches in a blender), purée until completely smooth. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 20.68 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 13:08:46
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 6.42 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.09 01:56:20
Price: 10.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.15 14:36:47