Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Wintery Vegetable Beef Soup and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Wintery Vegetable Beef Soup.
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 2 pounds beef chuck (or any tougher, stew-worthy cut)
- 1 quart stock/broth/water
- 4 slices thick-cut, peppered bacon
- 2 larges sweet potatoes, peel & dice
- 2 larges parsnips, diced
- 2 larges carrots, diced
- 2 larges sticks celery, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, peel & smash
- 1/4 of a red cabbage, sliced thin
- 1/4 of a green cabbage, sliced thin
- sprigs thyme
- sprigs parsley
- 2 eachs bay leaves
- 2 quarts stock/broth/water
- black pepper
- Begin by melting the butter with the oil in a large Dutch oven. Brown your beef well on all sides.
- Once all sides are browned, drain off any excess fat in pan (more than a tsp.) and add 1 qt. of stock to pot. Bring to boil, then reduce to simmer. Cover pan and simmer gently for until meat is fork tender, ~2 1/2 hours.
- When beef is finished, transfer it to a large bowl with any juices and let cool until able to handle, then shred it.
- In the same pot you cooked the beef in, add the bacon and cook just done.
- Remove bacon, but leave fat in pan.
- Add veggies and cook until just beginning to soften.
- Add shredded beef and reserved bacon back to pot along with herbs.
- Add 2 qts. stock (or more to just cover) and simmer over medium-low heat until vegetables are tender, ~10 minutes or so.
- I let it sit, covered for at least an hour to allow the flavors to come together.
- Remove herb stems and bay leaves. Season with freshly cracked black pepper (and salt if needed, depends on the saltiness of the liquid you used, so taste first).
- To serve, drizzle with a glug of balsamic vinegar and grate some fresh parmesan over the top.
- Sprinkle with fresh, chopped herbs and more black pepper, if desired.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 98.99 USD
Product Name:- 2L 1800W Blender Maker for Shakes and Smoothies Variable speeds Control BPA f 39
Product End Date:- 2022.07.18 01:49:03
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 189.99 USD
Product Name:- Zokop 25QT Electric Countertop Deep Fryer Commercial XL Fry Basket Restaurant US
Product End Date:- 2022.07.10 02:52:36
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 130.00 USD
Product Name:- Magic Chef HMM1110ST 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave in Stainless Steel
Product End Date:- 2022.07.07 07:45:42