Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make X-Country Double Lobster Risotto and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make X-Country Double Lobster Risotto.
- 2 Maine lobsters (each about 1 1/4 lbs)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound lobster mushrooms, diced
- 1 large shallot, diced
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 8 cups stock*
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and/or chives
- *You can use chicken stock, fish stock, or make your own stock using the lobster shells, which is what we did. After cooking, remove lobster to cold water. Add to pot 1 cut up onion, 2 chopped carrots, 2 chopped celery ribs, and a bay leaf. Toss the lobster shells back into the pot as you finish cleaning them of their meat. Simmer, allowing stock to reduce, until ready to use, then strain.
- Saute shallots, garlic, celery, and mushrooms in butter over medium-high heat. When the shallots are translucent, pour in the sherry and continue cooking until most of the alcohol has evaporated, then add the rice and stir to coat thoroughly, cooking another couple minutes.
- Begin adding ladlefuls of warm stock in your preferred risotto style. I like this risotto creamy but not overly wet. Continue until the rice is cooked yet still al dente.
- Meanwhile, chop up lobster meat to desired size, reserving large hunks of claw meat as garnish. When risotto is done, remove from heat and mix in Parmesan and lobster pieces. Sprinkle plated risotto with chopped herbs.
- Pair with a medium to full-bodied white that isn't too oaky. Our local shop recommended an Argiolas Vermentino di Sardegna Costamolino 2008, which the New York Times called their favorite as well as “Best Value” in a recent roundup of Italian vermentinos.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.25 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 14:53:23
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 9.98 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.26 00:16:28
Price: 9.39 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.13 15:36:04