In this post, you will learn how to make Zomppa’s Kimchi and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Zomppa’s Kimchi.
- 2 organic cucumbers, sliced
- 3 tablespoons of salt
- 1 medium organic carrot, thinly sliced
- 3 organic scallions, sliced, include green and white parts
- cup of red pepper powder (can find at Korean market), plus more to taste
- 2 cloves organic garlic, minced
- 1/2 inch of grated organic ginger
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce (can find at grocery store in Asian section)
- 1/2 Juice of a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of toasted sesame oil
- Peel skin off of cucumbers.
- Slice the cucumbers in ¼ of inch slices.
- Place cumbers in a bowl with salt. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- With hands, squeeze liquid out of the cucumbers.
- Place cucumbers back in bowl. Add the garlic, ginger, red pepper powder, fish sauce, lemon juice, sesame oil and honey.
- With hands, mush all ingredients together. Taste.
- Add more hot pepper, fish sauce or honey to adjust the taste to your liking. 8. Place in airtight container and let refrigerate for 3 hours before enjoying.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.50 USD
Ebook Title:- Annual Recipes 2003 Better Homes and Gardens
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.07 13:08:49
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 12.50 USD
Ebook Title:- Pie Iron Recipes Pie Iron Cookbook
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.17 09:29:11
Price: 4.49 USD
Ebook Title:- Weight Watchers All-Time Favorites: Over 200 Best-Ever Recipes from the Weight W
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 09:41:57