In this post, you will learn how to make Skillet Sweet Chili Chicken and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Skillet Sweet Chili Chicken.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, add the chicken, seasoned with salt and pepper to taste, and cook until lightly brown all over, about 6 minutes, before adding the sweet chili sauce, fish sauce, and lime juice and cooking to warm.
- Mix in the cilantro, remove from heat and enjoy!
Diet Labels For “Skillet Sweet Chili Chicken”:
Health Labels For “Skillet Sweet Chili Chicken”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 65.00 USD
Product Name:- Ninja SS100 120V Duo Bowl Maker and Countertop Blander – Silver
Product End Date:- 2022.08.05 17:20:10
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 250.00 USD
Product Name:- Philips Premium Airfryer XXL with Fat Removal Technology 3lb/7qt Black HD9650/96
Product End Date:- 2022.08.20 07:32:43
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 213.77 USD
Product Name:- Retro Countertop Microwave Oven, 0.9 Cu. Ft. 800-Watts with LED Digital Display,
Product End Date:- 2022.08.06 03:03:08
The Ingredients:-1 tablespoon oil1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized piecessalt and pepper to taste1/2 cup sweet chili sauce1 teaspoon fish sauce (optional)1 tablespoon lime juice2 tablespoons cilantro, choppedThe Instructions:-Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, add the chicken, seasoned with salt” />