In this post, you will learn how to make Best Basic Hollandaise Sauce Recipe and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Best Basic Hollandaise Sauce Recipe.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small saucepan, melt four tablespoons of butter. Do not let it brown.
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat together four egg yolks, two tablespoons fresh lemon juice, freshly ground pepper, and salt.
- To combine the eggs with the melted butter requires a little technique we like to call tempering. If you simply add the eggs directly to the warm butter, the eggs will curdle, which is not good. Unless you enjoy unattractively lumpy and congealed sauces. Which you shouldn't.
- To temper the eggs, add a teaspoon of the melted butter to the egg mixture and beat with a whisk. Gradually introducing the hot liquid to the cold keeps the mixture from curdling.
- Keep adding the melted butter to the egg mixture slowly until you've added about five tablespoons. Be sure to keep whisking the entire time. Really the entire time. Do not stop.
- Add the egg mixture to the saucepan.
- Turn the heat to low and very quickly cook the mixture — no more than 15 seconds, still whisking constantly.
- If your hollandaise sauce doesn't seem thick enough, you can return to the heat and continue cooking it in five second increments — if the heat gets too high you run the risk of the eggs ending up scrambled. Keep whisking the Hollandaise sauce the entire time, until it reaches the consistency you desire.
- If the sauce gets too thick, you can thin with a few drops of warm water before serving.
Diet Labels For “Best Basic Hollandaise Sauce Recipe”:
Health Labels For “Best Basic Hollandaise Sauce Recipe”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 246.18 USD
Product Name:- BPA Free 2L Jar 2200W Professional Smart Timer Pre-programed Blender Mixer
Product End Date:- 2022.08.02 03:02:59
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 114.29 USD
Product Name:- 5000W Electric Countertop Deep Fryer Singe Tank Commercial Restaurant 12 Liter
Product End Date:- 2022.08.25 03:17:51
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 179.90 USD
Product Name:- MAGIC CHEF MCM1110B 1.1 Microwave Oven Black
Product End Date:- 2022.08.06 08:01:44
The Ingredients:-4 tablespoons butter4 egg yolks2 tablespoons fresh lemon juiceSalt and freshly ground pepperThe Instructions:-In a small saucepan, melt four tablespoons of butter. Do not let it brown.In a medium-sized bowl, beat together four egg yolks, two tablespoons fresh lemon juice, freshly ground pepper, and salt.To combine the eggs with the melted butter requires a little technique” />