Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Confetti Cake Frozen Yogurt and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Confetti Cake Frozen Yogurt.
- 1 (10.3 oz) package firm silken tofu
- 3 cups whole-milk plain or vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- 2 tbsp vanilla custard powder
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- ⅔ cup French vanilla cake mix
- 3 tbsp sprinkles
- In a food processor or blender, combine tofu, yogurt, cream, vanilla, sugar, corn syrup, custard powder and salt. Ideally, chill overnight before proceeding.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and process for 15 minutes.
- Add the cake mix and sprinkles and process 5 minutes more.
- Texture will be similar to soft serve; transfer to an airtight container and freeze 4 hours for firmer ice cream.
- Serving Size: Serves 10
Diet Labels For “Confetti Cake Frozen Yogurt”:
Health Labels For “Confetti Cake Frozen Yogurt”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 53.08 USD
Product Name:- Koblenz LKM-5910 VB 1.5-Liter Kitchen Magic Collection Glass Jar Blender
Product End Date:- 2022.07.30 21:02:57
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 63.99 USD
Product Name:- 5.6 Quart Power XL Air Fryer with 7 Cooking Presets For Fish Cake Potato Shrimp
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 119.00 USD
Product Name:- GE JES2051DNBB 25″ Black 2.0 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave NIB #106579
Product End Date:- 2022.07.30 18:42:08
The Ingredients:-1 (10.3 oz) package firm silken tofu3 cups whole-milk plain or vanilla yogurt½ cup heavy cream1 tbsp vanilla¾ cup sugar2 tbsp corn syrup2 tbsp vanilla custard powder¾ tsp kosher salt⅔” />