Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Easy Chocolate Loaf Cake and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Easy Chocolate Loaf Cake.
- 1. 1 cup flour
- 2. 1 cup sugar
- 3. 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 4. 4 tablespoons butter
- 5. 1 cup boiling water
- 6. 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 7. 1 egg, beaten
- 8. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 9. 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350. MIx together dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Cut butter into cubes and add to boiling water. Once the butter has melted, stir (by hand or use a hand mixer) into the dry ingredients. Slowly add egg, mixing quickly. Add vanilla. Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake 350 for 45 minutes. Cool 10 minutes and remove from pan.
Diet Labels For “Easy Chocolate Loaf Cake”:
Health Labels For “Easy Chocolate Loaf Cake”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 80.76 USD
Product Name:- Multipurpose Commercial Food Mixer Blender Machine Mixer Juicer 2L Capacity Fast
Product End Date:- 2022.07.26 07:18:10
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 137.77 USD
Product Name:- PowerXL Air Fryer Grill Toaster Oven
Product End Date:- 2022.07.24 13:20:55
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 399.00 USD
Product Name:- Samsung ME21R706BAT 30″ Tuscan Steel Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #124804
Product End Date:- 2022.07.29 19:17:39
The Ingredients:-1. 1 cup flour2. 1 cup sugar3. 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa4. 4 tablespoons butter5. 1 cup boiling water6. 1 teaspoon baking soda7. 1 egg, beaten8. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract9. 1/4 teaspoon saltThe Instructions:-Preheat oven to 350. MIx together dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Cut butter into cubes and add to boiling water. Once the” />