Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Apple Walnut Brownies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Apple Walnut Brownies.
- 180g baking chocolate, chop to pieces
- Brown sugar (40g)
- 120g Butter
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Green apple (shredded), remove the apple skin and chop to large cubes
- 70g Self rising flour
- 150g Semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 60g Walnut, toasted and break into half
- 100g Whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 160C. Lined a rectangle cake pan all sides up.
- Cook (A) butter and cooking chocolate over low heat till melted. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Place (B) eggs. sugar and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and beat till fluffy and add in A, stir till well combined. (or just a hand whisk to whisk the eggs and sugar together)
- Add in (C) self raising flour and (D) walnut and green apple, mix well incorporated and pour into prepared cake pan.
- Bake in preheated oven at 160C for 40 to 45 minutes. (I only baked 30 minutes). and leave cake to cool. Best to chill brownie for at least one hour for easy spreading of ganache cream.
- Chocolate Ganache: Light boil whipping cream at medium low fire and add in the chocolate pieces and blend well till chocolate melted over a double boiler. Let cool and spread onto cake.
- You may apply 2-3 layers of ganache cream if want a thicker chocolate cream.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.54 USD
Ebook Title:- Southern Living: 2003 Annual Recipes, 25th Anniversary Edition
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.17 04:38:40
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.00 USD
Ebook Title:- Cooking for the Cause : Confederate Recipes, Documented Quotations,…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.06 23:02:41
Price: 10.71 USD
Ebook Title:- Cook with Me: 150 Recipes for the Home Cook: A Cookbook by Alex Guarnaschelli
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 10:05:17