In this post, you will learn how to make Chicken, Red Pepper, and White Bean Chili and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chicken, Red Pepper, and White Bean Chili.
- 15 ounce can stewed tomato quarters and juice (canned diced tomatoes work, too)
- 2 15 oz cans Cannellini beans (also called white kidney beans)
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 5 cups of chicken stock (or broth)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped (reserve 3 whole leaves for garnish)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- salt, to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (for garnish)
- In a stockpot, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and saute until it's soft and translucent, about 10 minutes. (Try not to let the onion brown…turn down the heat if you have to.)
- Toss in the minced garlic and cook for another 4 minutes or so.
- Add the red bell pepper and cook for about 5-10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and cover.
- In a large skillet, heat remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
- Saute diced chicken until cooked through, about 15 minutes. (Check a piece for “doneness”–no pink meat should be hiding in the middle.)
- Add in the tomatoes and juice and the green chilies (if using).
- Bring to a feisty simmer.
- Add in the beans.
- Return to a simmer.
- Add chicken stock to the stockpot.
- Pour in the chicken/tomato/bean mixture.
- Add cumin, oregano, cayenne pepper, and ground cloves to the pot.
- Taste it.
- Add salt if needed.
- Simmer over low heat for about 30-45 minutes.
- Add the chopped parsley 15 minutes before the end of the cooking time. Garnish each bowl with shredded cheese and a few whole parsley leaves.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 7.19 USD
Ebook Title:- Instant Pot Cookbook by Thomas Oliver 850+ Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 16:43:13
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 7.69 USD
Ebook Title:- Cozy Food: 128 Cozy Mystery Writers Share Their Favorit… by Jarvis, Nancy Lynn
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.13 18:34:19
Price: 29.95 USD
Ebook Title:- Culinary Companion II (Lebanese Cookbook) from St Elijah Orthodox Church OKC-NEW
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.15 22:10:18