In this post, you will learn how to make Classic scones and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Classic scones.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups self raising flour
- strawberry jam and cream, for serving
- 50g unsalted butter, softened
- Using fingertips, rub butter into flour until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add milk, stirring with a metal spatula or butter knife until mixture comes away from the sides of the bowl. If mixture is dry, add a little extra milk.
- Turn mixture onto a lightly floured bench and bring the dough together until a rough ball of dough is formed. Do not over-knead. Pat dough to 2 cm thickness. With a clean knife, quarter the dough or use a round cutter to cut rounds.
- Arrange scones onto a baking paper lined tray and bake at 220°C for 12-15 minutes until golden and they sound hollow when lightly tapped on the base.
- Serve scones straight from the oven with jam and cream.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 10.73 USD
Ebook Title:- Desserts by the Yard: From Brooklyn to Beverly Hills: Recipes from the Sweetest
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.11 16:38:39
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.39 USD
Ebook Title:- Food and Recipes of the Pilgrims by George Erdosh
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 18:15:54
Price: 17.94 USD
Ebook Title:- Family Traditions Tabbed Recipe Keeper
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.04 12:06:32