Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Fig and Goat Cheese Pizza With Pesto and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Fig and Goat Cheese Pizza With Pesto.
- 5 Figs, Dried, chopped, medium fine
- 3/4 cup goat cheese
- 4 pieces of naan bread
- 1 cup pesto
- Spread the pesto over each piece of naan bread evenly.
- Top with the figs and then crumble goat cheese on top.
- Place on the grill on low heat for about 5-7 minutes – or until crust is lightly crisp and the goat cheese has melted. So easy – and really so delicious.
- For a little more texture – you can sprinkle pine nuts on top as well.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.26 23:08:53
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 14.66 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 11:31:28
Price: 10.71 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 21:45:45