In this post, you will learn how to make Ginger-Baked Pears and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Ginger-Baked Pears.
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 vanilla bean split
- 1 tablespoon very finely-minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 large pears halved, cored
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the wine, sugar, vanilla, ginger, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Place the pears cut-side down in a baking pan.
- Pour the wine mixture over the pears.
- Cover and bake until the pears are soft, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve pears with juice on top.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
- Serving size: 1/2 large pear.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 399.99 USD
Product Name:- Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker Blender 48 oz. 3 Speed Easy Pour Jar
Product End Date:- 2022.05.20 07:08:16
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 117.49 USD
Product Name:- Powerxl Vortex Air Fryer plus 7QT
Product End Date:- 2022.05.19 11:39:50
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 145.99 USD
Product Name:- Galanz GLCMKZ09BKR09 Retro Countertop Microwave Oven with Auto Cook & Reheat, De
Product End Date:- 2022.05.17 22:19:49