Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Goat Cheese Pesto Pizza and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Goat Cheese Pesto Pizza.
- 1 prepared pizza shell, 14 inches
- 1 cup pesto
- 1 cup diced Tomatoes
- 1 package of crumbled goat cheese, Alouette Provencal variety
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread pesto evenly over the top of the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle diced tomato over pesto.
- Top with crumbled goat cheese
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes until pizza crust edges begin to brown.
- Cut in wedges and serve
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 13.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 18:39:49
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 9.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 01:29:09
Price: 7.66 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.26 11:49:09