In this post, you will learn how to make Indian Butter Chicken and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Indian Butter Chicken.
- 1/2 ounce Butter
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1 inch piece peeled ginger
- 1 large lemon
- 1 tablespoon of Oil
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 14 1/2 Oz. Can Diced Tomatoes
- Start out by adding the oil to your pan and heating it up on medium high heat. Add in your chopped chicken, garlic, and garam masala. Swirl it together and cook it up for about two to three minutes.
- Next up you'll add in your onion and ginger. Continue cooking until the chicken is cooked through.
- Now, turn your heat down a notch to medium and add in your lemon juice and butter.
- Let the butter melt completely and then add in the tomatoes and broth.
- Give the dish a minute or two to heat back up and then stir in the yogurt and sour cream.
- Mix it all together and shake in some salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over rice.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.00 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.11 13:15:36
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.16 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 19:19:40
Price: 40.82 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 11:54:32