In this post, you will learn how to make Lemon Cupcakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Lemon Cupcakes.
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Freshly-grated lemon zest
- 3/4 cup milk
- » 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour, sifted
- » 1 cup superfine sugar
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line 36 mini muffin cups with paper liners.
- Place the butter, sugar, and lemon zest in a saucepan and stir over low heat until the sugar has dissolved. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the eggs, milk and and flour and beat with electric beaters until just combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the paper liners. Bake for 15 minutes, or until a skewer comes out of clean when inserted into the cake. Transfer onto a wire rack to cool.
- Decorate each cake with some strips of zest and meringue.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.22 USD
Ebook Title:- One Bite at a Time, Revised: Nourishing Recipes for Cancer Survivors and – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.12 18:30:24
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 16.00 USD
Ebook Title:- Wood-Fired Oven Cookbook: 70 Recipes for Incredible Stone-Baked Pizzas and Bread
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.25 23:30:05
Price: 9.98 USD
Ebook Title:- New York Cooks: 100 Recipes from the City’s Best Chefs
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.24 19:11:11