In this post, you will learn how to make Mini frittatas with quinoa and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Mini frittatas with quinoa.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (about ¾ cup uncooked)*
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, coarsely grated
- ½ cup ham, diced
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbs Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ tsp white ground pepper
- In a large bowl mix to combine all the ingredients.
- Grease a muffin tin and spoon mixture to the top of each cup.
- Bake in an oven at 200C / 390F for 30 minutes, or until the edges of the frittatas are golden brown (do not under bake or they won't come out of the pan).
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes in the tin before serving.
- Eat hot or cold.
- * Cook quinoa in 350 ml water for 20 minutes (or according to the package instructions). After cooking, leave to soak any remaining water for additional 5 minutes.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 52.97 USD
Product Name:- Countertop Blender With Base Mixer 10 Speed Juice Smoothies Kitchen Home 40 Oz
Product End Date:- 2022.05.26 02:16:10
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 99.00 USD
Product Name:- Kobi Electric Air Fryer 5.8 Quart New White (upc7945)
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 120.39 USD
Product Name:- EM720CPL-PMB Countertop Microwave Oven with Sound On/Off, ECO Mode and Easy
Product End Date:- 2022.05.18 14:41:30