In this post, you will learn how to make Mushroom-Pea Risotto and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Mushroom-Pea Risotto.
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups onions, diced
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- Bring broth to a simmer, remove from heat and cover.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and saute until tender, about 10 minutes. Add mushrooms and garlic and continue to cook until mushrooms are tender. Stir in rice and saute until it become translucent.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add vermouth and cook until the liquid is absorbed. Add broth, 1 cup at a time, stirring often. Be sure all liquid is absorbed before adding the next cup of broth. Continue until rice is tender and creamy.
- Add peas and Parmesan, season to taste with salt and pepper.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 21:19:27
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 8.10 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.24 21:49:10
Price: 3.00 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.12 00:18:34