In this post, you will learn how to make Noodle Free Eggplant and Spinach Lasagna and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Noodle Free Eggplant and Spinach Lasagna.
- Cheese–about (4 oz)
- 2-3 small to medium eggplants
- Fresh basil (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 15 ounce container of ricotta (I used part skim)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of fresh spinach (I used baby spinach)
- 6 ounces Can tomato paste
- Wash and dry eggplant. Slice eggplant the long way. Sprinkle with salt and leave for a while. The longer the better 20 to 30 minutes is great. Do not rinse.
- Preheat oven to 425. Roast eggplant for about 10 minutes per side.
- Mix ricotta with chopped basil and oregano. Reserve about 1/3 for garnish.
- Spread about 1/3 of the tomato paste in a square dish. Top with eggplant and 1/2 the ricotta mixture. Top with spinach. Add more ricotta. Add another layer of eggplant. Top with remaining tomato paste. Bake at 375 uncovered about 15 minutes.
- Cover with foil. Cook another 15 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheese. Cook about 3-5 minutes till cheese melts. Garnish with remaining basil and cook a few more minutes.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.14 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.19 18:24:48
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 05:54:10
Price: 7.52 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 10:53:21