In this post, you will learn how to make Thai Basil Chicken With Green Curry and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Thai Basil Chicken With Green Curry.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken stock
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste, or more to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Thai basil leaves
- 2 hot red chilies, seeded and thinly sliced for garnish
- Heat oil in a wok or large sauté pan over medium high heat and stir fry the onion and pepper until slightly soft. Add the garlic and cook for 30 more seconds.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to pan and cook over medium high heat, stirring occasionally and adding some oil if needed, until chicken is lightly browned.
- Deglaze the pan with wine, then add coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar, green curry paste, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer, uncovered, until sauce thickens slightly and chicken is completely cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Thai basil leaves, then spoon into a serving bowl.
- Garnish with red chilies if desired and serve with jasmine rice.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 2,000.00 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.17 03:50:17
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.38 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.13 18:31:11
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.20 05:09:30