Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Thai Coconut Beetroot Soup and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Thai Coconut Beetroot Soup.
- 500g beetroot
- Black pepper
- 400ml coconut milk
- Lemon juice to taste
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1-3 tsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 300ml vegetable stock
- Remove the leafy parts of the beetroot. Do not trim the roots so that it does not bleed
- Add the beetroot to a pot, cover with plenty of water, bring to the boil and then simmer until tender (between 45-60 mins depending on its size).
- Drain the beetroot and when pieces are cool down peel and chop them.
- Add the oil to a saucepan and fry the onion for about 7 mins until soft.
- Add in the beetroot and curry paste and cook for a few mins.
- Stir in the coconut milk and stock, season with salt and pepper and bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer for about 5 mins.
- Let the soup cool and whizz with a hand held blender or in a food processor.
- Add lemon juice to you taste and adjust season and serve.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Vegetarian Soups : 70 Fresh and Wholesome Recipes, from Hearty Main-Meal…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.05 17:52:36
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.93 USD
Ebook Title:- Simple Desserts : The Easiest Recipes in the World by Jean Francois Mallet
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.06 06:34:13
Price: 7.85 USD
Ebook Title:- The Shun Lee Cookbook : Recipes from a Chinese Restaurant Dynasty
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 17:14:47