In this post, you will learn how to make Thai Cucumber Salad (By Roz) and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Thai Cucumber Salad (By Roz).
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 cucumbers, seeded, cubed or sliced (you can also peel them if you like)
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded, and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 Zest of lime
- 1/4 cup red or white onions, chopped
- Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely chop unsalted dry roasted peanuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut & Sesame Oil or 3 Tbsp Peanut
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Thai garlic chili pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Blend all the dressing ingredients together.
- Mix in all of the chopped vegetables, herb, and peanuts (if you want the peanuts).
- Add more of any of the flavors that you prefer, which is the true Thai way.
- Garnish each plate with cilantro leaves and sliced limes.
- Lime slices, red pepper flakes, chopped cilantro, chopped peanuts, Thai sweet chili sauce, sugar, salt, etc. for your guests to add more of their favorite flavors.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.28 USD
Ebook Title:- Taste of Home Christmas: 465 Recipes For a Merry Holiday
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 07:49:26
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 14.65 USD
Ebook Title:- Waiting on the Word (Paperback or Softback)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.10 17:18:40
Price: 3.65 USD
Ebook Title:- IT’S ALL GOOD: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and F – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00