In this post, you will learn how to make Thai Fish Cakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Thai Fish Cakes.
- • 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- • 1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup of coriander leaves- chopped
- 200 g green beans
- • Oil for fry
- • 1 -2 Red Chilli
- • 2 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- • 2 Spring Onion, Chopped
- • 300 g White Fish Fillets, Uncooked
- Add fish fillets, egg, fish sauce, corn flour, red curry paste, red chillies and coriander leaves in blender. Blend it until combined and turns in to the thick paste. Transfer the paste in to a bowl
- Now add spring onion and green beans in to the paste .Mix well. Form the paste in to round patties using wet palms. Keep them aside
- Continue Reading… Thai Fish Cakes Recipes: http://recipes.sandhira.com/thai-fish-cakes.html
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.01 USD
Ebook Title:- Best of the Best from Oklahoma : Selected Recipes from Oklahoma’s Favorite…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 23:34:52
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Soup for Syria : Recipes to Celebrate Our Shared Humanity
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.06 20:57:52
Price: 8.12 USD
Ebook Title:- Betty Crocker 20 Best Brownie Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 13:32:33