Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Quinoa Spinach Bake and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Quinoa Spinach Bake.
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 1 lb. fresh baby spinach
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tbsp. dried thyme
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (about 1 cup uncooked quinoa)
- 1 cup greek plain yogurt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¾ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray, then coat with sesame seeds.
- Fill a large bowl with ice and water; set aside. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add spinach; blanch until bright green, approximately 8-10 seconds. Transfer hot spinach to the ice bath to cool for 30 seconds, remove and drain water. Set aside spinach on a paper towel.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet. Add shallot, garlic, thyme and chili powder; sauté until translucent, approximately 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat; transfer to a medium-sized bowl.
- Add spinach, cooked quinoa, yogurt, eggs, sea salt and pepper to the onion mixture; mix well to combine. Transfer quinoa mixture into the prepared baking dish and place in the oven. Bake until set and golden brown, approximately 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Slice, and serve warm or at room temperature.
Diet Labels For “Quinoa Spinach Bake”:
Health Labels For “Quinoa Spinach Bake”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 50.00 USD
Product Name:- Hamilton Beach 54615 Wave Station Express Dispensing Smoothie Blender- Brand New
Product End Date:- 2022.07.13 12:48:45
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 134.99 USD
Product Name:- 32QT Digital Air Fryer Oven Uses 360 Rapid Air Technology – 1981B
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 369.00 USD
Product Name:- Samsung ME21M706BAG 30″ Black Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #107247
Product End Date:- 2022.07.30 13:58:49
The Ingredients:-¼ cup sesame seeds1 lb. fresh baby spinach2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil1 shallot, diced2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced1 tbsp. dried thyme¼ tsp. chili powder2 cups cooked quinoa (about 1 cup uncooked quinoa)1 cup greek plain yogurt2 large eggs, lightly beaten¾ tsp. sea salt½ tsp. freshly ground white pepperThe Instructions:-Preheat oven to 350 degrees” />