Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Russian Chocolate Strawberry Cake Recipe and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Russian Chocolate Strawberry Cake Recipe.
- For the cake:
- 6 eggs, yolks separated from the whites
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- For the cream:
- 500 gr. ricotta cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar (add more if you prefer the cream sweeter)
- 2 tbsp. unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup milk (use a little more milk if needed)
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, coarsely chopped
- For the chocolate glaze:
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate squares (1oz each)
- 1/2 tbsp. shortening
- Sift the flour, corn starch and cocoa powder together. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, beat the egg yolks with half the sugar and vanilla extract. Beat the egg whites to stiff peaks with the rest of the sugar in another medium bowl.
- Fold in 1/3 of the egg white mixture into the egg yolks, then carefully fold in the sifted dry ingredients. Add the rest of the beaten egg whites to the batter, folding carefully (this will help the batter to stay light).
- Transfer the batter to a lightly greased 9-inch spring form pan. Bake in preheated 350F oven for about 1 hour, or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Whisk the gelatine into 2/4 cup milk in a small pan and cook over low heat until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Meanwhile, beat the ricotta cheese with the powdered sugar for a few minutes, or until smooth.
- Beat in the gelatine mixture into the ricotta, then beat in the whipped cream. Taste the cream to make sure it is sweet enough for you. Add more powdered sugar, if needed.
- Fold the chopped strawberries into the cream.
- Remove the side ring of the spring form pan. Slice the cake into 3-4 layers, however you prefer.
- Place the bottom layer of the cake back into the spring form pan. Close the ring back around it. This makes it easier to assemble the cake. Layer part of the cream on the bottom cake layer, place another cake layer on top, and repeat with the cream. Continue this way, finishing with the last cake layer on top.
- Place the cake in the fridge for about 2 hours, to let the cream set.
- When ready, melt the chocolate with 1/2 tbsp. shortening in a microwave safe bowl. Brush the top of the cake with the glaze. Place the cake back in the fridge for another hour.
Diet Labels For “Russian Chocolate Strawberry Cake Recipe”:
Health Labels For “Russian Chocolate Strawberry Cake Recipe”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 45.86 USD
Product Name:- PopBabies Personlblender001 Smoothie Blender for single served USB Rechargeable
Product End Date:- 2022.08.08 16:51:45
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 155.99 USD
Product Name:- 1800W 14.7QT/6.8QT Electric Air Fryer 16-in-1/8-in-1Toaster Ovens No-oil Great
Product End Date:- 2022.07.23 06:29:08
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 315.50 USD
Product Name:- Panasonic NN-SN736B 1.6 Cu Ft. 1250W Countertop Inverter Microwave Oven, Black
Product End Date:- 2022.07.12 05:14:26
The Ingredients:-For the cake:6 eggs, yolks separated from the whites1 1/2 cups flour1 cup sugar1 tbsp. corn starch2 tbsp. cocoa powder1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extractFor the cream:500 gr. ricotta cheese2 cups powdered sugar (add more if you prefer the cream sweeter)2 tbsp. unflavored gelatine1/2 to 2/3 cup milk (use a little more milk if needed)1 cup” />