Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Slow-Cooker Blueberry Butter and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Slow-Cooker Blueberry Butter.
- 8 cups puréed blueberries (about 3 dry quarts/1.7kg blueberries)
- 2 cups (400g) granulated sugar
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
- Put the puréed bluberries in a 4-quart capacity slow cooker. Cover and turn it to low. After it has cooked for 1 hour, remove the lid and stir. From this point forward, you will want to keep the lid slightly cracked. Propping it open with a wooden spoon or chopstick allows the steam to escape.
- This butter will need between 4 and 8 hours in the slow cooker. The time varies depending on how hot your slow cooker cooks. Check the butter at least once an hour to check the progress.
- In the final hour, add the sugar, lemon zest and juice, and spices. If you want to speed the evaporation, remove the lid and turn the cooker to high. If you do this, make sure to check and stir the butter every 10 minutes to prevent scorching.
- When the butter is nearing completion, prepare a boiling water bath and 4 regular mouth 1-pint/500ml jars according. Place the lids in a small saucepan, cover them with water, and simmer over very low heat.
- Once it is as thick as ketchup and spreadable, determine whether you like a chunky or smooth butter. Purée the butter for a smoother texture; for a slight chunkiness, leave it as it is.
- Turn the slow cooker off and ladle the butter into the prepared jars. Wipe the rims, apply the lids and rings, and process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes. The sealed jars can be stored in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
Diet Labels For “Slow-Cooker Blueberry Butter”:
Health Labels For “Slow-Cooker Blueberry Butter”:
Kidney-Friendly,Vegan,Vegetarian,Pescatarian,Dairy-Free,Gluten-Free,Wheat-Free,Egg-Free,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Soy-Free,Fish-Free,Shellfish-Free,Pork-Free,Red-Meat-Free,Crustacean-Free,Celery-Free,Mustard-Free,Sesame-Free,Lupine-Free,Mollusk-Free,Alcohol-Free,No oil added,FODMAP-Free,Kosher
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 69.00 USD
Product Name:- GE Immersion Blender Handheld for Shakes Smoothies Baby Food Easy Clean 2-Speed
Product End Date:- 2022.07.29 16:37:33
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 81.79 USD
Product Name:- Turkey Fryer Gas Propane Butterball Steamer Kit Deep Aluminum 30 QT Pot Spigot
Product End Date:- 2022.07.18 21:43:36
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 150.00 USD
Product Name:- GE Appliances Microwave Oven 950 watts
Product End Date:- 2022.08.06 19:22:38
The Ingredients:-8 cups puréed blueberries (about 3 dry quarts/1.7kg blueberries)2 cups (400g) granulated sugarZest and juice of 1 lemon2 tsp. ground cinnamon½ tsp. freshly grated nutmegThe Instructions:-Put the puréed bluberries in a 4-quart capacity slow cooker. Cover and turn it to low. After it has cooked for 1 hour, remove the lid and stir. From this point” />