Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Sweet Potato Tarte Tatin Recipe and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Sweet Potato Tarte Tatin Recipe.
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potato, peeled, ends removed, sliced into 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees. Place 3/4 cup of sugar in a cast-iron skillet and cover with 1/4 cup of water. Stir to make sure all of the sugar is wet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Keep the mixture covered until the syrup is clear and producing bubbles for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and cook until the sugar is a light butterscotch color and its temperature reaches 320 degrees, stirring constantly, then turn off the heat.
- When the temperature reaches 350 degrees, whisk in the butter, one piece at a time. Make sure each piece is incorporated before adding the next, then add the salt.
- Cover the caramel with the sliced potatoes, starting in the center and overlapping in a spiraling outward circle as you go. Cook over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to make sure the sweet potatoes are cooking evenly and not sticking, but be sure to return the pieces to the original configuration.
- Cover the pan with the puff pastry. Tuck in the edges around the potatoes and prick several times with a fork.
- Bake until the edges are light brown and the pastry is puffed and golden, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes before inverting the pan onto a large plate, then cool for another 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
Diet Labels For “Sweet Potato Tarte Tatin Recipe”:
Health Labels For “Sweet Potato Tarte Tatin Recipe”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 108.45 USD
Product Name:- Hilax Blenders, 1200W Personal Bullet Smoothie Blenders, High Speed Blender and
Product End Date:- 2022.07.13 02:32:23
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 115.87 USD
Product Name:- Electric Turkey Fryer Indoor Large Seafood Boil Steamer 20 lb Dishwasher 3 in 1
Product End Date:- 2022.07.23 14:03:38
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 305.99 USD
Product Name:- LG LMV2031ST 2.0cu ft Stainless Steel over-The-Range Microwave Oven 1000 Watt P2
Product End Date:- 2022.07.19 19:13:39
The Ingredients:-1 1/2 pounds sweet potato, peeled, ends removed, sliced into 1/8-inch-thick rounds1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed1 cup sugar6 tablespoons butter, cut into 1 inch cubes1 pinch sea saltThe Instructions:-Heat the oven to 375 degrees. Place 3/4 cup of sugar in a cast-iron skillet and cover with 1/4 cup of water. Stir to make sure all” />