Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Chocolate Cake with Chocolate-Coffee Buttercream and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chocolate Cake with Chocolate-Coffee Buttercream.
- 6 large free-range eggs
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 1⅓ cups chopped good-quality dark chocolate (60-70% cocoa solids)
- ½ cup all purpose flour,sifted
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder,sifted
- 7 oz good quality dark chocolate (60-70% cocoa solids), chilled
- 21/2 sticks butter,softened
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar,sifted
- 11/4 cups chopped good quality dark chocolate (60-70% cocoa solids)
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pre-mixed strong instant coffee
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and grease the base and sides of two 8-inch round springform cake pans.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk the eggs for 5 minutes on medium speed until pale and frothy. Add the superfine sugar and continue to whisk until thick and pale.Meanwhile, bring a small saucepan of water to a gentle simmer and melt the chocolate in a small bowl that fits over the pan without touching the water,stirring occasionally.
- Using a large metal spoon, gently fold the flour and cocoa powder into the whisked eggs and sugar mixture, followed by the melted chocolate, and combine well.Pour into the prepared baked pans and bake for about 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out clean. Remove the cakes and allow it cool a little before removing from pans and transfer them to wire racks to cool completely.
- Beat the butter and confectioner’s sugar in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Meanwhile, bring a small saucepan full of water to a gentle simmer and melt the chocolate in a small heatproof bowl that fits snugly over the pan without touching the water, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and add the vanilla extract and coffee to the melted chocolate and combine ; it will start to become lumpy but don’t get tensed. Add this to butter and sugar mixture,beating gently until glossy and smooth
- Trim off the rounded tops of cakes to form flat surfaces for the buttercream.Use a spatula to spread a dollop of buttercream on top of the first cake and spread it out towards the edges.Place the second cake on top, then frost the top and sides of the cake. Using a sharp knife, carefully scrape the shavings from chilled chocolate and scatter all over the cake .
Diet Labels For “Chocolate Cake with Chocolate-Coffee Buttercream”:
Health Labels For “Chocolate Cake with Chocolate-Coffee Buttercream”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 556.95 USD
Product Name:- 132oz Food Blender Heavy Duty Professional Blender Fruit Food Processor SD
Product End Date:- 2022.08.06 05:51:35
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 79.00 USD
Product Name:- Cuisinart AFR-25 Air Fryer – Silver
Product End Date:- 2022.07.14 14:00:35
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 369.00 USD
Product Name:- GE Profile PEB7227ANDD 25″ Gray Built-In Sensor Microwave NOB #125144
Product End Date:- 2022.07.30 17:11:51
The Ingredients:-6 large free-range eggs1 cup superfine sugar1⅓ cups chopped good-quality dark chocolate (60-70% cocoa solids)½ cup all purpose flour,sifted5 tbsp cocoa powder,sifted7 oz good quality dark chocolate (60-70% cocoa solids), chilled21/2 sticks butter,softened1 cup confectioner’s sugar,sifted11/4 cups chopped” />