In this post, you will learn how to make Minestrone and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Minestrone.
- 6 tablespoons Butter
- 4 Carrots, chopped
- 3 Stalks celery, chopped
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 Head cabbage, chopped
- 1 Large can tomatoes
- 8 cups Water, more if needed
- cup Brown rice, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Mixed Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 4 Potatoes, coarsely chopped
- 4 Beef bouillon cubes
- 2 Large zucchini, sliced
- 2 can Kidney beans, drained
- 10 ounces Frozen chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in large soup kettle; saute carrots, celery, onions, garlic, and cabbage, about 20 minutes; stir often. Add tomatoes, water, rice, seasonings, potatoes, bouillon cubes and zucchini. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered, at least 30 minutes. Add beans and spinach; return to a boil and cook over medium heat until spinach is cooked; add more water if needed. Garnish with Parmesan.
- Serves 9
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 11.79 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.24 18:42:40
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 11.80 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 02:35:14
Price: 5.97 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.09 19:25:14