In this post, you will learn how to make Orange-Fig Teacake with Caramel Glaze and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Orange-Fig Teacake with Caramel Glaze.
- 2 cups AP flour
- 1t baking powder
- 1/4t cardamom
- 3 eggs
- 6 fresh figs, halved
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, warmed 30 seconds in microwave
- 2 navel oranges
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter – (½ stick) melted
- 1/2t vanilla extract
- 4 cups Water
- You will need a 9″ springform pan, or a cake pan with at least 2″ high sides, sprayed with baking spray or buttered and sprinkled with the 2T of sugar.Preheat oven to 350 FZest one orange and add the zest to your mixing bowl.
- Cut the peel off both oranges, removing all pith, and slice into 1/4″ rounds.
- Cut the figs in half.
- Combine the softened butter, orange zest, and sugar. Beat until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, heavy cream and vanilla extract. Beat well.Sift the remaining dry ingredients into the batter and gently incorporate.
- Layer the figs and orange slices into the pan and spoon the batter on top.Gently spread the batter evenly over the whole and tap the pan to release air bubbles and ensure that the batter gets down into all the crevices between the fruit slices on the bottom.
- Bake at 350 F for approximately forty-five minutes, or until tester comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly before inverting the cake onto a rack to cool completely.While the cake is cooling make your caramel sauce.
- Combine sugar and water in saucepan over medium-high heat.When the sugar is a golden amber color turn off the heat and add the warmed heavy cream, stirring constantly with the wooden spoon. The sauce will react violently and bubble up; this is normal.Continue stirring and add the butter. Set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Brush the glaze over the cake while the caramel is still warm.You will have leftover caramel sauce. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Warm in the microwave for 15-30 seconds before use. You can drizzle some sauce on the plate before serving a slice of cake.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 210.50 USD
Product Name:- 4 Sided Jar W/ Vented Lid
Product End Date:- 2022.05.19 17:33:21
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 79.99 USD
Product Name:- Air Fryer 6.8 Quart Fry Temperature Control Air Fryer Oven Kitchen Use Pro 2022!
Product End Date:- 2022.05.13 05:48:46
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 239.00 USD
Product Name:- Samsung ME17R7021ES 30″ Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #123418
Product End Date:- 2022.05.23 13:02:32