Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Sweet Potato, Sausage and Caramelized Onion Pizza and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Sweet Potato, Sausage and Caramelized Onion Pizza.
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 head garlic, unpeeled
- 2 sweet potatoes, with peel
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Italian sausage links, sliced thinly*
- 2 red onions, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 ounces cream cheese**
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash of lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh arugula
- Wrap the head of garlic in foil and place it on a baking sheet, along with the sweet potatoes. Roast in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until the potatoes have just begun to soften. Remove from oven to cool slightly, and turn oven’s heat up to 450 degrees.
- While the potatoes cool, heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium flame. Once hot, add the sausage and brown, cooking until just done or according to package directions. Remove from the pan and set aside to cool.
- Add the onions directly into the same pan in which the sausage cooked and toss them around in the oil. Cook until they have begun to wilt and turn translucent, approximately 2-3 minutes. Add the bourbon, brown sugar and water, mix well, then cook another 4-6 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- By now the garlic should be just cool enough to touch. Carefully squeeze each clove out of the peel, mashing with your fingers as they come out. Stir the roughly mashed cloves into the cream cheese, along with the rosemary, salt and lemon juice, until you have a creamy consistency.
- The sweet potatoes should also be just cool enough to touch. If not, wait a few more minutes. When ready, slice each one into 1/4″ rounds.
- Roll out the pizza dough onto a floured surface to the shape of your pizza pan or stone, then carefully place onto the pan or stone. Spread the garlic and cream cheese mixture all around the dough, making sure to cover the surface evenly. Sprinkle the arugula on top, followed by the sweet potatoes and cooked sausage. Top the pizza with the onions.
- Slide pizza into the oven and bake 10-15 minutes or until the crust is browned, crispy and the onions have darkened in color just slightly. Cool at least 10 minutes before cutting.
- We used vegan-friendly Tofurkey Italian sausage links here. You can use your favorite variety.
- We used vegan-friendly Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese here. Again, use your favorite variety.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 13.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 19:46:18
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 21.97 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 00:05:09
Price: 10.55 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.17 20:10:36