Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Shrimp and Potato Croquettes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Shrimp and Potato Croquettes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more olive oil for frying
- 1 lb medium shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1/3 cup cheddar or monterey jack cheese
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup sriracha, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp, shallot and garlic to the pan, and season with salt and pepper. Stirring frequently, cook until the shrimp is cooked through and pink, about 3 minutes.
- Place the cooked shrimp in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add the mashed potatoes and cheese and pulse several times until incorporated.
- Prepare a dredging station with the eggs and breadcrumbs in separate bowls. Using a small ice cream scoop (about two tablespoons), scoop out balls of the shrimp and potato mixture. Working in batches of 6, gently form each portion into an egg shape. Using a spoon, dip each into the egg lightly coating all around, then into the breadcrumbs. Continue until all the croquettes are formed.
- Pour olive oil into a non stick skillet so that it is about 1 inch deep over medium heat. Test the oil to see if it is hot enough by dropping in a few flakes of panko. When the oil is ready, gently place about 6 croquettes in the oil, lightly browning on all sides. Remove the crisp croquettes from the oil and set it on paper towels to absorb excess oil. Continue cooking the remaining batches of croquettes.
- Make the sauce by stirring in the sriracha into the mayonnaise, using more or less to taste. Serve the hot croquettes immediately.
Diet Labels For “Shrimp and Potato Croquettes”:
Health Labels For “Shrimp and Potato Croquettes”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 85.30 USD
Product Name:- 3 HP Household Blender Smoothie Maker For Juicer Food Fruit Ice 2200W Heavy Duty
Product End Date:- 2022.07.14 05:40:18
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 155.99 USD
Product Name:- 14.7QT Electric Toaster Oven 1800W Electric LED Touch Screen 16-in-1 Air E h 01
Product End Date:- 2022.07.13 10:55:14
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 299.00 USD
Product Name:- GE JVM6175BLTS 30″ Black Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #114378
Product End Date:- 2022.07.30 13:25:20
The Ingredients:-1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more olive oil for frying1 lb medium shrimp, deveined and peeled1 shallot, minced2 garlic cloves” />