Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Sous Vide wild Turbot with a Lime and Ginger Emulsion with Sautéed Greens and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Sous Vide wild Turbot with a Lime and Ginger Emulsion with Sautéed Greens.
- 2 Banana Shallots, peeled and finely diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, puree
- 5cm/2in Piece Fresh Root Ginger, cut into very thin strips
- 1 Lemongrass Stick, finely chopped
- 100g Homemade Seaweed Butter
- 1 Lime Leaf
- 2 tbsp. Thai Fish Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Palm Sugar (alternatively use soft brown sugar)
- 2 tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 150ml Chicken Stock
- 3 tbsp. Roughly Chopped Fresh Mint
- 3 tbsp. Roughly Chopped Fresh Coriander
- 4x 200g Turbot Fillets, skin on, pin-boned
- 4 Bok Choi, Halved
- 150g/5½Oz Tender Stem Broccoli
- 2 Finely Chopped Green Chilli
- 2 tbsp. Palm Sugar
- 2 Sticks Lemongrass, bruised and chopped in half
- 2 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- Heat a frying pan and add the oil. Add the shallots and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger, lemongrass and lime leaf and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Stir in the fish sauce, palm sugar, rice wine vinegar, lime juice and stock and cook for 2-3 minutes more
- Season the turbot on both sides with a little salt and place in a pouch. Add the seaweed butter and vacuum seal
- Allow to cook sous vide in a preheated water bath at 48 degrees for 45 minutes
- In a large wok stir fry the ginger, chilli, lemongrass and palm sugar in a little sesame oil. Add the broccoli and bok choi, sauté until tender
- Season to taste with the soy sauce and a squeeze of lime
- To serve, take the seaweed poached turbot from the pouch and plate, cover with the sauce and serve the sautéed vegetables on the side
Diet Labels For “Sous Vide wild Turbot with a Lime and Ginger Emulsion with Sautéed Greens”:
Health Labels For “Sous Vide wild Turbot with a Lime and Ginger Emulsion with Sautéed Greens”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 160.00 USD
Product Name:- Soundproof Smoothie Blender Smoothie Maker 2.2L Fruit Juicer Mixer Ice Crusher
Product End Date:- 2022.08.07 06:19:04
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 99.79 USD
Product Name:- Masterbuilt Butterball XL Electric Fryer – Fry Steam Boil – New Open Box
Product End Date:- 2022.07.28 12:10:03
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 147.56 USD
Product Name:- Samsung Microwave Vent Grille DE64-01692A
Product End Date:- 2022.07.19 17:06:24
The Ingredients:-2 Banana Shallots, peeled and finely diced2 Garlic Cloves, puree5cm/2in Piece Fresh Root Ginger, cut into very thin strips1 Lemongrass Stick, finely chopped100g Homemade Seaweed Butter1 Lime Leaf2 tbsp. Thai Fish Sauce3 tbsp. Palm Sugar (alternatively use soft brown sugar)2 tbsp. Rice Wine” />