In this post, you will learn how to make Blueberry Crumble Tart with Cream Cheese Whipped Cream and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Blueberry Crumble Tart with Cream Cheese Whipped Cream.
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 c. fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 1/3 c. confectioners sugar
- 4 t. cornstarch
- 3 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. packed dark (or light is fine too) brown sugar
- 1 1/3 c. old-fashioned oats
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 T. water
- 1 1/2 c. whole-wheat pastry flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees f. Spray an 11-inch tart pan with a removable bottom with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl combine, flour, oats, brown sugar, 1/2 c. granulated sugar, baking powder and 3/4 t. salt.
- Add the butter pieces and using your fingertips rub the butter and the flour mixture together until the butter is broken down and incorporated into the flour mixture (it should look streusel-like).
- Remove 1 1/2 c. and reserve. To the remaining mixture add the 2 T. water and mix. The dough should be able to hold together at this point, similar to cookie dough.Press the dough evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the tart pan.
- Place the tart shell in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, the shell should looks set and just beginning to brown around the edges.
- Remove the tart shell from the oven.In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients and toss well to combine.
- Add the filling to the par-baked tart shell, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges.
- Sprinkle the reserved crumb topping over the top of the filling.
- Place in the oven, reduce the heat to 350 degrees f. and bake until the juices are bubbling and the topping is browned, 45-55 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack before serving.To make the cream cheese whipped cream: In a medium bowl, add the softened cream cheese, confectioners sugar and pinch of salt. Using an electric mixer, beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract, mix. Slowly add in the heavy cream, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed to make sure that everything gets well incorporated. Increase mixer speed and beat to soft peaks.
- Serve, spooned on top of the tart.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 84.95 USD
Product Name:- Vitamix Commercial Advance Blade
Product End Date:- 2022.06.15 20:04:39
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 92.99 USD
Product Name:- Air&Fryer, 6.8 Quart Fry Air Fryer, Hot Air Oven Oilless Cooker with LCD Touch.,
Product End Date:- 2022.05.29 02:51:24
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 950.00 USD
Product Name:- Best Buy Microwave Pallets 20 pcs (Samsung, LG, GE, Kitchen Aid, Insignia)
Product End Date:- 2022.06.12 20:39:48