Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Loaded Sweet Potato Tots Recipe and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Loaded Sweet Potato Tots Recipe.
- 1 large sweet potato, scrubbed well, unpeeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 large russet potato, scrubbed well, unpeeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 pre-cooked or dried chorizo links, cut into a small dice
- 1/4 cup pitted olives, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- kosher salt, to taste
- canola or vegetable oil, for frying
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the chunks of sweet and regular potatoes and reduce the heat to a gentle boil.
- Cook until still firm, but slightly starting to cook a little, about 5 minutes.
- Drain and set aside to cool.
- Using the grater attachment of a food processor or a box grater, shred the potatoes.
- In a large bowl, gently combine the shredded potatoes with the chorizo, olives, almonds, paprika and salt, to taste.
- Add one inch of canola oil in a wide skillet or pot and heat until it reaches a temperature of 340 degrees.
- While the oil is heating, shape the tots using your hands into small little logs or rounds (can be done ahead of time and frozen, if desired).
- Fry the tots without crowding the pan, turning after a couple of minutes to make sure they are not burning. If they are starting to burn, adjust the heat accordingly.
- Cook until crispy and golden, 4-6 minutes total.
- Drain on paper towels and immediately season with a pinch of salt. Repeat until all of the tots are fried.
- Red Flannel Hash Tater Tots Recipe
- Jalapeño Cheddar Tater Tots Recipe
- Taiwanese Salt And Pepper Chicken Recipe
Diet Labels For “Loaded Sweet Potato Tots Recipe”:
Health Labels For “Loaded Sweet Potato Tots Recipe”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 160.00 USD
Product Name:- Commercial Blender Smart Touch Screen Sound-proof Cover Fruit Vegetables Salsa
Product End Date:- 2022.08.01 07:36:17
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 88.99 USD
Product Name:- Electric Digital Air Fryer 1800W Adjustable Temperature Non-stick a 01 e 12 b 09
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 359.00 USD
Product Name:- GE JNM7196SKSS 30″ Stainless 1.9 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave NOB #107244
Product End Date:- 2022.07.30 13:59:34
The Ingredients:-1 large sweet potato, scrubbed well, unpeeled and cut into large chunks1 large russet potato, scrubbed well, unpeeled and cut into large chunks2 pre-cooked or dried chorizo links, cut into a small dice1/4 cup pitted olives, roughly chopped1/4 cup slivered almonds1 teaspoon smoked paprikakosher salt, to tastecanola or vegetable oil, for fryingThe Instructions:-Bring a large pot” />