Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Panko Chicken Bento Box Lunch and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Panko Chicken Bento Box Lunch.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs)
- 2 boned, skinned chicken breast halves (1.4 lbs. total), sliced crosswise 1 in. wide, then again to make 1-in.-wide “tenders”
- 1/4 cup canola or other vegetable oil, divided
- 3/4 cup sushi rice
- 2 sheets (each about 7 in. by 8 in.) toasted nori, each cut crosswise into 1-in. strips
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 to 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 small garlic cloves, grated
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups sugar snap peas, strings removed
Diet Labels For “Panko Chicken Bento Box Lunch”:
Health Labels For “Panko Chicken Bento Box Lunch”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 51.94 USD
Product Name:- Maxi-Matic EPB-1800AX Eliteepbaxpiecepersonaldrinkblenderwithxo (epb1800ax)
Product End Date:- 2022.08.10 06:57:49
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 91.39 USD
Product Name:- GoWISE USA 3.7-Quart Programmable Air Fryer with 8 Cook Presets, GW22638 – Black
Product End Date:- 2022.08.15 03:11:04
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 1,990.00 USD
Product Name:- BOSCH COA565GS0 built-in microwave with steaming function stainless steel
Product End Date:- 2022.07.29 16:58:27
The Ingredients:-1/2 cup flour1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper2 large eggs, lightly beaten1 cup panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs)2 boned, skinned chicken breast halves (1.4 lbs. total), sliced crosswise 1 in. wide, then again to make 1-in.-wide “tenders”1/4 cup canola or other vegetable oil, divided3/4 cup sushi rice2 sheets (each about 7 in. by” />