Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Roasted Garlic And Sweet Potato Crostini and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Roasted Garlic And Sweet Potato Crostini.
- 3 heads garlic
- 1 tbsp. olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. roughly chopped capers, plus more for topping
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into ½” pieces
- 1 loaf ciabatta, sliced diagonally ½” thick
- Heat oven to 400°. Cut 1⁄4” from the top of each garlic head, exposing the cloves. Drizzle each with olive oil and wrap tightly in foil. Place in a baking dish and bake until heads are soft and lightly browned, 30-40 minutes; let cool slightly. Squeeze cloves from skins into a bowl; set aside.
- Combine sour cream, zest, capers, pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Heat olive oil in a 10″ skillet over medium heat. Add sweet potatoes, salt, and pepper; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and beginning to brown, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined sheet; set aside.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil, and place on a baking sheet. Bake, turning once, until crisp and golden, about 8 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly. Spread about 1 tsp. of the roasted garlic on each crostini. Divide sour cream mixture between crostini. Top with sweet potatoes, and garnish with chopped capers.
Diet Labels For “Roasted Garlic And Sweet Potato Crostini”:
Health Labels For “Roasted Garlic And Sweet Potato Crostini”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 67.68 USD
Product Name:- 1000 w Grind Machine Smoothie Maker Juice Blender with Jars Stainless Steel
Product End Date:- 2022.08.04 02:45:39
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 80.00 USD
Product Name:- Bella Air Fryer
Product End Date:- 2022.07.23 18:34:07
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 299.00 USD
Product Name:- GE Profile PEB7227ANDD 25″ Black 2.2 cu. ft. Built-In Microwave NOB #112348
Product End Date:- 2022.07.30 17:10:00
The Ingredients:-3 heads garlic1 tbsp. olive oil, plus more for drizzling¾ cup sour cream½ tsp. lemon zest1 tbsp. roughly chopped capers, plus more for topping¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakesKosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into ½” pieces1 loaf ciabatta, sliced diagonally ½” thickThe Instructions:-Heat oven to 400°.” />