In this post, you will learn how to make Spaghetti and Bean Balls with Arrabbiata Sauce and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Spaghetti and Bean Balls with Arrabbiata Sauce.
- 3 cup marinara sauce
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- 2 cup fully cooked and cooled red beans (small red beans such as aduki are ideal)
- 1 ½ cup fresh bread crumbs (stale is fine, but not toasted)
- 1 cup red onion (cut into ¼‑inch or smaller dice)
- 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 tablespoon minced flat leaf parsley (plus more as garnish)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste, plus more for pasta water)
- ¼ cup canola oil (plus more as needed)
- Make the arrabbiata sauce: Heat the marinara in a medium saucepan set over medium-high heat. Once bubbles begin to form on the edges, lower the heat to low and stir in crushed red pepper flakes. Cover the pan and simmer gently. Make the bean balls: Meanwhile, combine red beans, breadcrumbs, diced red onion, eggs, parsley, and salt in a medium bowl. Gently fold the mixture until well combined. Transfer half to a food processor; pulse until smooth (or mash with a potato masher). Gently fold the mashed bean mixture back into the bowl with the whole bean mixture until well combined. Heat oil in a large cast iron or non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat. Use an ice cream scoop about 1 ½‑inches in diameter to form balls, dropping them directly into the hot skillet. Fry bean balls, in batches of 6 or 8, turning often, until well-browned and firm, about 4 minutes per batch. Add more oil to the pan as needed between batches. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to cool slightly. You should get about 24 balls. To serve: Once the bean balls have cooled enough to hold their shape, move them to the saucepan of simmering arrabbiata sauce. Gently fold them into the sauce to coat well. Turn off the heat, cover and set aside. Meanwhile, boil spaghetti in a large pot of salted water according to package directions until al dente. Drain the spaghetti and place it onto a large serving platter. Pour the arrabbiata sauce and bean balls on top; garnish with minced parsley. Serve immediately with Parmesan on the side.
Diet Labels For “Spaghetti and Bean Balls with Arrabbiata Sauce”:
Health Labels For “Spaghetti and Bean Balls with Arrabbiata Sauce”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 729.99 USD
Product Name:- Vitamix Ascent 2300 Super Bundle, 2 Containers 2 To-Go Cups, NIB SHIP FROM STORE
Product End Date:- 2022.08.06 16:03:10
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 75.61 USD
Product Name:- PE 2-Quart 1,200-Watt Electric Air Fryer w Timer & Temp Control (Blue)
Product End Date:- 2022.08.11 18:50:22
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 182.21 USD
Product Name:- Avanti 1.4 Cubic Foot Capacity Microwave Oven 1000 Watts MO1450TW
Product End Date:- 2022.08.26 02:12:53
The Ingredients:-3 cup marinara sauce¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or more to taste)2 cup fully cooked and cooled red beans (small red beans such as aduki are ideal)1 ½ cup fresh bread crumbs (stale is fine, but not toasted)1 cup red onion (cut into ¼‑inch or smaller dice)2 large eggs (lightly beaten)2 tablespoon minced flat” />