Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Coconut Egg Curry and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Coconut Egg Curry.
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cardamom pods
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ inch ginger, grated
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 5 fresh curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon all-purpose flour
- Cut the hard-boiled egg in half and rub it lightly with all-purpose flour, salt, turmeric and chili powder. In a pan, heat some oil and fry the eggs for a couple of minutes. Keep it aside once done. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a deep pan or wok. Add cinnamon stick, cardamom pods and allow it to infuse the oil for a minute. Add garlic, ginger and onion. Sprinkle salt and sauté until onion turns light golden brown. Should take about 3 to 4 minutes. Next, add curry leaves, green chili and turmeric powder. Give a stir and pour unsweetened shredded coconut. Add a little bit of water and cook for 2 more minutes. Finally, drop the fried hard-boiled eggs and add garam masala powder. Check for salt and add any, if required. Allow it to cook for a minute more. If it’s too dry and you prefer it with more gravy, add water or coconut milk and continue cooking for a few more minutes. Serve it warm with Indian flat bread or steamed rice.
Diet Labels For “Coconut Egg Curry”:
Health Labels For “Coconut Egg Curry”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 50.54 USD
Product Name:- Blender 350ml US Regulations Filter Screen
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 159.59 USD
Product Name:- GoWISE USA Electric Air Fryer Oven Ultra 1600-Watts Rotisserie Dehydrator Alarm
Product End Date:- 2022.08.05 08:00:37
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 229.00 USD
Product Name:- GE JVM3160DFBB 30″ Black Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #125218
Product End Date:- 2022.08.02 16:34:34
The Ingredients:-4 eggs, hard-boiled1 cinnamon stick2 cardamom pods2 cloves garlic, finely chopped½ inch ginger, grated1 medium onion, finely chopped1 green chili finely chopped½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut5 fresh curry” />