Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Sweet, Light, and Crunchy Meringues and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Sweet, Light, and Crunchy Meringues.
- 6 large egg whites at room temperature
- ⅝ cup of superfine sugar, aka caster sugar
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 212 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set them aside.
- Put the egg whites into a large, clean, dry, mixing bowl.
- Beat the egg whites on medium speed. Do this until they start to form soft peaks. Turn the speed of the hand blender up and add in the superfine sugar about a teaspoon at a time.
- After each teaspoon, whip it for about 4 seconds or so to make sure it's incorporated, adding the sugar slowly makes sure you don't get weepy meringues. Remember you also do not want to over beat the egg whites as that will cause them to break.
- When it's ready, the egg whites should look thick and shiny.
- Now, turn off the beater. You are done with it.
- Sift the powdered sugar into the egg whites ⅓ at a time. Fold it gently into the mixture with a spatula or big spoon. Again, be careful about over-mixing. You want it to look all pillowy and fluffy and hold its shape straight up.
- Scoop up spoonfuls of the fluffy meringue and gently deposit it on the parchment-lined cookie sheet in small mounds.
- Pop them into the oven and bake them for about 1 and ¼ to 1 and ½ hours.
- When they're properly done, the meringues will sound crisp when you tap them on the bottom .
- Let them cool on the trays, or you can move them to a cooling rack.
- Serve them up. One way to serve them is plain with some berries, or one can go totally decadent and whip ricotta cheese with some crushed fresh berries and sandwich two meringues together, bottom to bottom. I'm not recommending this, but just sayin'…….
Diet Labels For “Sweet, Light, and Crunchy Meringues”:
Health Labels For “Sweet, Light, and Crunchy Meringues”:
Low Potassium,Kidney-Friendly,Vegetarian,Pescatarian,Dairy-Free,Gluten-Free,Wheat-Free,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Soy-Free,Fish-Free,Shellfish-Free,Pork-Free,Red-Meat-Free,Crustacean-Free,Celery-Free,Mustard-Free,Sesame-Free,Lupine-Free,Mollusk-Free,Alcohol-Free,No oil added,FODMAP-Free,Kosher
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 48.00 USD
Product Name:- The Original Magic Bullet Express 17 Piece Set High-Speed Blender Mixer System
Product End Date:- 2022.07.23 13:55:15
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 476.31 USD
Product Name:- Moulinex Easy Fry & Grill EZ5058 – Frier Of Air Hot 1400 W 8 Programmes
Product End Date:- 2022.07.08 20:46:06
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 190.00 USD
Product Name:- Toshiba Microwave ML-EM45PIT(BS) Oven w Inverter Technology Display Black
Product End Date:- 2022.08.02 01:10:37
The Ingredients:-6 large egg whites at room temperature⅝ cup of superfine sugar, aka caster sugar1 cup of powdered sugarThe Instructions:-Preheat the oven to 212″ />