Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Kokosmakronen (Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Macaroons) and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Kokosmakronen (Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Macaroons).
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tbsp. flour
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 egg whites, plus 1 whole egg
- 2 cups unsweetened, dessicated coconut
- 4 oz. semisweet chocolate, melted
- Heat oven to 350°. Whisk together sugar, cream, butter, flour, vanilla, salt, egg whites, and egg in a bowl until smooth; stir in coconut. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a 3⁄4” fluted tip; pipe 1 1⁄2“-wide mounds on parchment paper-lined baking sheets, spaced 2” apart. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes; cool. Dip bottom of each cookie in chocolate; chill until chocolate sets.
Diet Labels For “Kokosmakronen (Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Macaroons)”:
Health Labels For “Kokosmakronen (Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Macaroons)”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 150.14 USD
Product Name:- 2200W Commercial Blender 2.2L Soundproof Mixer Smoothie Juicer Maker Ice Crusher
Product End Date:- 2022.08.07 03:11:13
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 79.99 USD
Product Name:- Gourmia 8 QT Digital Air Fryer with Fryforce 360 and Guided Cooking, Black/Stain
Product End Date:- 2022.08.07 04:07:55
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 179.00 USD
Product Name:- GE JNM3163RJSS 30″ Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #75656
Product End Date:- 2022.08.01 12:48:17
The Ingredients:-½ cup sugar¼ cup heavy cream4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted3 tbsp. flour½ tsp. vanilla extract½ tsp. kosher salt2 egg whites, plus 1 whole egg2 cups unsweetened, dessicated coconut4 oz. semisweet chocolate, meltedThe Instructions:-Heat oven to 350°. Whisk together sugar, cream, butter, flour, vanilla, salt, egg whites, and egg in a bowl until smooth; stir in coconut.” />