In this post, you will learn how to make Black Bean and Veggie Burgers with Corn Salsa and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Black Bean and Veggie Burgers with Corn Salsa.
- 1 can black beans, rinsed, drained and mashed
- 2 cups canned corn
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper (more or less to taste)
- 1/2-1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup oatmeal (I used a bit more)
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup red pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt (more or less to taste)
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- Mix all the salsa ingredients together and chill for about an hour before serving.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Spray two baking sheets lightly with the nonstick spray and set aside.
- Add the carrot to a bowl with a little water, cover it and microwave for about two minutes. Once cooled, mash them and add them to the mashed black beans. Mix together then add the remaining vegetables and mix well.
- Add the oatmeal, breadcrumbs, seasoning and salsa. Mix together until combined. Add the flour and mix well. If the mixture is too moist, add more flour and adjust the seasoning, as needed.
- Form the mixture into patties and place them on the baking sheets. Bake for about 20 minutes, flipping them halfway through cooking. When the burgers are finished, serve with the Corn Salsa or your favorite topping.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.50 USD
Ebook Title:- America’s Best-Loved Community Recipes by Better Homes and Gardens Editors
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.13 07:13:54
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 25.51 USD
Ebook Title:- Burma Superstar: Addictive Recipes from the Crossroads of Southeast Asia (Hardba
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.17 20:45:50
Price: 4.37 USD
Ebook Title:- Southern Living Annual Recipes, 1986 by Southern Living Editors
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.12 09:00:10